Download the BCTIC Social App – Built especially for YOU!
Amplify your conference experience by engaging with your peers on the conference app. Don’t miss out! The BCTIC app will not only ensure that you don’t miss out on important announcements from the conference coordinators, but it will also connect with your fellow delegates, the sponsors, the speakers…everyone involved in the conference!
Follow these simple steps to install the app on your mobile device:
1. Download and install the app on your iOS/Android device. Search Apple AppStore or Google Play for “2017 BC Tourism Conference” to find the app. Or, click here, if you are reading this on your mobile device!
2. Create your profile by using an e-mail address. Once you have created a profile in the app, you will be able to connect it to one of your social networks (Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ or Twitter).
3. Now that you have signed in, you will be able to:
- Make posts, comment & like other users' posts
- You can @mention other attendees in your post and they will receive a notification about it
- Cross-post to other social networks (Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Take photos right within the app and post them on the Activity Stream (or use photos from your image gallery)
- Message other attendees in private
- Save participants' profiles as VCards on their phone
- Take notes (you can #tag other attendees to document something about them)
- Favorite sessions, speakers, sponsors, exhibitors
- Rate speakers and sessions, provide feedback & comments
- Set scheduled reminders for sessions & create personalized schedule
- Receive push notifications from the event organizer
- Vote in polls & view voting statistics
- Search attendees by "Interests"
For more information on how to get the most of the App and step by step instructions, check out this How To Guide.